…and news from UnitedMind Ltd., Laughter Yoga Ltd., Gibberish Communications Ltd., and The Laughter Club International (UK).
Our newsletter is a combination of news, stories and upcoming events. We hope you will enjoy our content on a monthly basis, and look forward to seeing you on courses and training, workshops, Laughter Clubs or other laughter events.
Please also feel free to follow the scribbles about laugh life and life in general on The Laughter Blog as well as The Healthy Laughing Blog.
Information in this newsflash about
- 20th Anniversary Laughter Yoga Conference in London
- Personal and Professional Development
- Laughter Leader and Laughter Teacher
- Live Telephone Laughter reminder with all times!
And just to mention
- Meet some of the wonderful people who’ve trained with us since 2007
- Testimonials from Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- The Laughter Club in 2015 – hope to see you here or there
- UnitedMind’s Online Shop – products, services, subscriptions
20th Anniversary Laughter Yoga Conference
In the UK we will be opening the doors to the 20th Anniversary Laughter Yoga Conference in London on 5th-7th June 2015.
The Laughter Yoga practice has profound benefits and there is numerous research projects supporting the statements about physical, psychological, and emotional as well as social benefits.
The venue for the conference has been confirmed and we will be sharing Laughter Yoga knowledge and wisdom, fun and serious business at
- Covent Garden Dragon Hall
17 Stukeley Street
The programme is being finalised these days so the following is just to give you an idea of some of the speakers you can expect to meet.
- Friday, 5th June 2015 from 6:30pm to 9:30pm Laughter Yoga and Emotional Intelligence workshop with Dr. Madan Kataria
- Saturday, 6th June 2015 there will be a number of speakers from around the world, including Dr. Kataria and Mrs Kataria (India), Linda Leclerc (Canada) and the Haha Sisterhood, Dr Balbir Nandra (UK), Sue Carter Ansari (USA) and the JOYFIT Project, Robin Graham (UK) and the Laughter Festival, and many more to be confirmed.
People venture in from around the world to take part in this event, and there are definitely limited spaces available at the Dragon Hall, so please make sure you reserve your place well in time.
- £195 per person until 31st March 2015
- £249 per person from 1st April 2015
For more information abut the Laughter Yoga Conference, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Personal and Professional Development
We bring personal development as well as professional development to the workshops and training when we encourage participants to let go of inhibitions, change perception, and be willing to change.
There is nothing dubious or weird or strange about the practice of Laughter Yoga. It is an exercise form that has taken a 13-16 million year old practice to new levels. The method of bringing real laughter about through simulating laughter is playful, fun and allows for creativity to flow through interaction and movement.
There are many ways to learn to become more in sync with yourself and your life and below is just an overview of some of the opportunities for personal and professional development with Laughter Yoga:
- Train as a Laughter Yoga Leader and run your own staff sessions, community groups or professional workshops
- Train as a Laughter Yoga Teacher and do as Laughter Yoga Leaders PLUS teach new Laughter Yoga Leaders
- Train as a Laughter Facilitator/Therapist and deliver team building, stress management and coaching based on laughter
- Invite us to run Laughter Workshops at your personal or professional events
- Book a long-term programme for your team
- Learn laughter every day on the 8-week Laughter Coaching Programme
- Laugh every day on The Telephone Laughter Club – now at 7am, 12noon, and 6:30pm
These are just a few examples of what is available and how you can take on permanent, positive change in your life, communities and beyond.
For more information on our programmes for promoting health and happiness in the workplace and at home, please contact us via email, email@example.com, or mobile 07736 341 717.
Laughter Leader and Laughter Teacher
The 2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training on 5-6 March is now closed for registrations.
The Laughter Yoga Leader Training course is really popular and more people than ever are learning how to bring laughter into own and other people’s lives without the need for comedy, jokes, and even a sense of humour.
In the past I have heard people say they don’t have a sense of humour, don’t remember last time they laughed, used to laugh but find life so serious now – all of this can be challenged and changed by learning Laughter Yoga.
Dates are already diarised for 2015 and 2016 so please secure your seat now if you wish to make an entry to a world with more laughter…
2-day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
- 12-13 March in Denmark (held in Danish)
- 30-31 May in St Albans – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 25-26 June in London – filling quickly at Early Bird rate
- 25-26 July in Durham
- 26-27 September in St Albans
- 22-23 October in London
- 21-22 November in Durham
- Your workplace at dates to suit you!
2-day Laughter Yoga Leader Training can be booked as a Refresher course for Laughter Yoga Graduates at only £75 in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
5-day Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher Training
- 13-17 April 2015 in Durham (first in 2 years) £550 per person.
Accommodation £290 for shared room and £320 for single room
- 6-10 July 2015 in Hemel Hempstead £550 per person.
Accommodation £250 for shared room and £280 for single room
Please contact us to find out more about certified laughter training – or other training, workshops, clubs, or events – via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or mobile 07736 341 717.
If you want to be sure to get a seat on the course of your choice please book now in the UnitedMind Online Shop.
All fees are excluding travel and accommodation costs. Other deals may be available as well as special agreements with companies and organisations who wish to train teams and individuals in their workplace.
Live telephone laughter
Finally a reminder of the multiple times for The Telephone Laughter Club; subscribe to connect to the live conference call and feel the knock-on effect as you laugh daily!
Choice between 7:00am and 12noon and 6:30pm:
- Monthly £6
- Quarterly £15 (saving £3)
- Annually £50 (saving £22)
Choosing TWO timeslots:
- Monthly £10 (saving £4)
- Quarterly £25 (saving £6 plus £10 = £16 per quarter)
- Annually £75 (saving £22 plus £40 = £62 per year)
Choosing THREE timeslots:
- Monthly £13 (saving £5)
- Quarterly £33 (saving LOTS)
- Annually £100 (saving LOADS)
Please register online or get in touch on email email@example.com to learn more about how you can bring telephone or conference laughter to your workplace and community.
PLEASE NOTE If you dial in from a UK landline there are no call charges.
However, if you dial in from a mobile phone there may be call charges but good news is that there are ways around it all, e.g. dial 0207 819 1800 before dialling our 0800-number, you can save money and pay only the local rate for your call. Please check with your mobile call provider to see what is cheapest.