Physical, Psycological, Emotional, Spiritual
When practicing the techniques regularly the value of the exercises is brought into all areas of life whether it is in relation to work or personal life.
Laugh daily for sustainable value and positive change!
Most people know the expression ‘Laughter is the best medicine’ and this is ongoingly being researched and proved by both medical and scientific faculties around the world.
Laughing and smiling lifts your mood instantly, boosts your health and wellbeing, and puts you in a great frame of mind to go about doing your daily work or activities with energy and motivation.
Furthermore, laughter connects you with other people and the ones you love on another level of lightheartedness along with helping you cope with life’s adversity from a brighter perspective than you may think available.
contact us for all your Wellbeing queries
For further details and price information on any of the services offered please complete the form or contact us via email, phone, or social media as listed on this page.
Anyone Can Laugh
Laughter Yoga is one of the easiest exercise methods available.
- Anyone can laugh and there is no need for a great sense of humour, jokes or comedy
- You do not need to be happy to laugh because laughter is done as an exercise in a group
- You do not need a reason to laugh other than it is so incredibly good for you
- You can train the body and mind to laugh intentionally with regular practice
- It is cost effective and less time consuming than many other health and wellbeing methods
- Studies show that you benefit from laughter whether you laugh genuinely or pretend
Benefits of our Programmes
Laughter Yoga is beneficial in many areas and the list is not exclusive in any way.
Check the incredible benefits which include: